The main real estate distribution channels in Morocco are:
- Real estate agencies: often Moroccan or foreign.
- French agencies have the advantage of being generally guarantors of professionalism and a good quality of service.
The cost of real estate agencies: it is generally 2.5% for buyers and 2.5% for sellers
- "Samsar" or "Smasria": independent, unstructured and disorganized real estate agents, offering as a whole the largest panel of Moroccan real estate offerings.
The remuneration of the "Smasria" is, because of their informal character, lower than that of the agencies.
- Internet: powered by both real estate agencies and online ad sites
Their remuneration is generally lower than that of real estate agencies.
- Real estate developers: significant, likely to have an offer of property suitable for your research.
- Magazines and magazines (Key in hand), trade shows: They are punctual, and reference the offers of the main developers and real estate agencies.